Seeing a chiropractor can help with many aches, pains, and other conditions. In addition, most people think chiropractors only deal with back and neck pain. Though they are the most common reasons someone seeks chiropractic care, there are conditions treated through chiropractic adjustments.
Our chiropractic care staff at Martin Chiropractic Wellness provides chiropractic treatment in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, and Eagle Rock, CA.
Common Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractor
The top two conditions our chiropractor treats include neck and back pain. However, many other common ailments are assisted through chiropractic care. Some of the most common conditions treated by a chiropractor include:
- Sports and work injuries
- Auto accident trauma
- Shoulder soreness
- Numbness, tingling, and pain in the extremities
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pregnancies through prenatal chiropractic care
- Improved range of motion
- Children's health issues
- Menstrual problems
- Allergies and sinus relief
- Hip Pain
- Stress and anxiety
Benefits of Our Chiropractic Care
Every year, millions of Americans seek chiropractic care for the many benefits seeing a chiropractor provides. The benefits of seeing our chiropractor include:
- Effective, alternative medical treatment
- Safe, non-invasive treatment
- Drug-free treatment, making it non-addictive
- Treats the pain source and not the symptoms
- An effective tool for health, wellness, and healing
Chiropractic Care Treatment Methods
Our chiropractors use various methods to help treat different ailments associated with the musculoskeletal system. Each technique is designed to target specific conditions and parts of the body. Some of the most common chiropractic care treatment methods include:
- The Diversified Technique helps restore spinal alignment, repair joint dysfunction, and ensure proper joint mobility.
- Spinal Manipulation, also called manual therapy, is a treatment used by chiropractors and physical therapists to relieve pressure on joints, improve nerve function, and reduce inflammation.
- The Thompson Drop-Table Technique uses a specially designed table with padded platforms capable of dropping for alignment assistance.
- The Gonstead Adjustment helps restore disc alignment and maximum mobility. This is conducted while the patient is sitting up or lying on their side.
- The Activator Method uses a device known as an "Activator" to administer tiny impulses to the extremities and vertebral segments of the spine.
- Flexion-Distraction is a technique using a unique table to flex the spine in a gentle, rhythmic motion.
- Spinal Decompression is a technique used to treat lower back pain using a unique table designed to help stretch the spine to promote the healthy flow of water, oxygen, and blood for faster healing.
Schedule a Chiropractic Care Appointment Today
If you're suffering from any of the above-listed ailments, contact our chiropractor to learn more about the various treatment methods available to help provide pain relief and health improvements. The chiropractors at Martin Chiropractic Wellness provide treatment, including chiropractic adjustments for patients with multiple conditions. Please schedule an appointment today, call us at (323) 254-0917 and we will help you at any of the locations below. We provide chiropractic treatment for patients in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, or Eagle Rock, CA.